Take photos under Sakura (Cherry blossoms) in Kimono!
We are located just a 10 minute walk from Yoyogi park, 1 minute from a small Japnese garden, as well as 10 minutes by taxi from a beautiful large park. All of these locations are famous for Sakura (cherry blossom) viewing. From March to April, we can enjoy many varieties of Sakura. It is not only early April, so don’t worry! We will take you there and have a photoshoot!
Kimono rental plan
– 10,000yen (pay in advance)
– 11,000yen (Book or pay on the day)
Yukata plan (you can keep Yukata)
– 14,000yen (pay in advance)
– 15,000yen (Book or pay on the day)
Inside experience will not be available between March to April beside of rainy day or special reason (leg problem etc..)
＊Solo guest need 1000yen additional for both plan
Included in the price: Kimono rental and dressing, escorting to the Sakura (cherry blossom) place (taxi fee not included), the tea ceremony, and photo-taking for 30mini with our optical camera (along with all of the data). As a gift, you can keep your Kimono socks as a memento.
~Upon your request, we can offer a nicer or larger Kimono with an additional charge. Please ask our staff on the day of your appointment~
Total time is around 1.5 hours for groups of around 2~3 people.
This photo was taken on April 15th（2017）Hanging style cherry blossoms are still blooming near our shop!
These cherry blossom photos were taken on the 22nd of April, 2017 at a park which is 10 minutes from our shop by taxi. At there, we can see cherry blossam between early March to late April usually.(Please note: Taxi fee is not included in the price)
Terms and Conditions:
- 1000 yen will be added when you pay and/or book on the day of your appointment.
- You don’t need to bring anything but yourself, but please visit this page to help you prepare for the appointment.
- For our plans, we provide a tea ceremony along with your photo shoot using our optical camera and will give you all of the photo data (approximately 100 photos). However, we are not professional photographers, so if you want nicer photos we recommend upgrading. To have your photo shoot with a professional photographer, the fee for 1-2 people starts at 12,000 yen and 3+ people starts at 16,000 yen. This price may change depending on the season or requests from you and/or the photographer.
- You can use our hair accessories free of charge but if you would like your hair and make up done, we charge an extra 7000 yen (refer here). For only hair or make up, the fee is 4000yen.
- After the photo shoot and appointment is over, you can keep the Kimono for sightseeing until 5pm if you wish.
- These prices are same for adults, children, women and men.
- When it rains, we can still rent but the locations we can take you becomes more limited. If you prefer the normal experience, under the circumstances we can change the day and time without any additional fees.
- Reservations are accepted from 3 months in advance and we request that you book no later than 2 hours prior to your desired appointment (on the day booking will be 1000yen plus charge).
- As request, we can arrange formal kimono with additional charge.
- Depend on size, you need to go optional one