Plan C: Yukata (summer cotton Kimono) and escort to Meiji-shrine – 12,000yen (13,000yen book or pay on the day) *
Want your own Yukata set? Plan C is not rental!
You can keep your Yukata and Obi set and can bring to your country.
*price may change depend on your size and request. (tall size over 183cm men, 172cm women and plus size parson may need additional 3000yen plus each)
Yukata is a cotton Kimono with casual style obi. We normally wear in Summer since we can skip under kimono so cooler. June, July, and August it may be best choice!
Because yukata require fewer pieces to wear properly, it is fairly easy to put on by yourself. Since our trainee, Sparrow, wants to become a teacher, we have added a small dressing lesson to our yukata plan while she is working with us this year. For no additional cost, she will teach you how to put on the yukata and obi (chocho ‘butterfly’ musubi for women; kainokuchi `”shell mouth” for men). This is an excellent time to take advantage of our yukata plan!
TIME PLAN (around 1.5 hours)
You can find our Yukata from here (under 10000yen one or you can pay over 10000yen one )
Your yukata is warped and you can take them to your home!
Terms and Conditions:
- During not summer, we have limited Yukata and size, we may ask you to change Plan B instead of C but if we have Yukata, you are welcome!
- Attitudinal tea ceremony is 500 yen par parson. (For whom come the shop with guests)
- Upon your request, we can offer a nicer or bigger Yukata with additional charge (around plus 2000yen). Please ask staffs on the day.
- Price will be 1000 yen plus when you pay on the day and book on the day.
- Just bring yourself. But also please visit this page for preparing. Geta (shoes) is rented for free of charge or you can buy for 2000yen additionally on the day.
- We can provide a tea ceremony and help with your photo shoot with our camera and will be given all dates (around 100 photos).However if you would like to have nice photos, we recommend to have a professional photographer. Price image :til two people from 10,000yen / over three from 16,000yen but price may change, depend on season, your request or photographer.
- You can use our hair accessories but if you would like your hair and make up done , we charge an extra 7000yen refer here (only hair or make up :4000yen)
- After our escorting and help taking photos, you can still keep Kimono by 5pm.
- These prices are same as adult, children, women and men.
- Beside of Meiji and Togo-shrines we can suggest other place to go (Shinjyukugyoen, Nezu museum etc…) .
- Reservations accepted 3 month prior and no later than 2 hours prior requested.
Price will be