How to book & policy
This page is for booking Kimono rental. To buy kimono, visit here.
Please e-mail the following information to email@example.com
– Name with Mr. or Ms.
-Phone number with appropriate dialing code for your country
-Your desired plan (Experience, Rental, Furisode, Yukata other etc…)
– A few measurements in centimeters: height / hip (circumstance)
*We want to provide a kimono that will best suit you. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you are coming as a group, please send the information for each person.
We accept reservations 3 months prior and no later than 2 hours before the requested appointment time.
Same day booking or payment will require an additional 1,000yen fee per person.
We will e-mail you with our map & address and an invoice for credit card payment.
- Payment is should be paid within 2 days to secure your booking.
- You can cancel your booking with at least 48hrs notice for a full refund. For less than 48hrs notice, we can only provide a 50% refund.
- If you are late, photo taking support will be shortened accordingly. If you are over 30 min late, we regard your booking as canceled and only 50% will be refunded. You may pay a surcharge of 20% to re-activate your booking, after it was canceled for lateness.
- Please arrive at the shop with finished make-up and hair style, in case you have not booked a stylist trough us.
- If it rains on your booking day, you can change day and time or to our Experience plan and we will refund any difference. Or we can still take you under roof place for photo.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us after we receive payment.
- Due to variables with appointment dates, size or preferences, we may ask you to make appropriate changes.
If you don’t receive a response within two days, please use main page form to contact us. Thank you very much for your support!