Out and about for a photo!
We located 10 minutes walk from the Meiji Shinto shrine and 1 minutes from To-go Shinto shrine( with Japanese garden). Both Shinto and Kimono are deeply rooted in the way of Japanese life. Nice to visit there in Kimono and have photos.
Going out in Kimono
– 9,000yen (over 2 guests and pay in advanced)
– 10,000yen (Solo guest /Book or pay on the day )
For March and April 2019 please here
~Upon your request, we can offer a nicer or bigger Kimono with additional charge (around plus 3000yen). Please ask staffs on the day~
We will escort you the Meiji-shrine, a Japanese garden or somewhere for 30mini with photo help and will provide the tea ceremony as complimentary.
Time planTaking photo at a Japanese garden which is 3min away from our shop
Terms and Conditions
- Price will be 1000 yen plus when you pay on the day and book on the day
- Solo guests are 1000yen plus
- Just bring yourself. But also please visit this page for preparing.
- We can provide a tea ceremony for guests. Additional tea ceremony is 500 yen per person. (For whom come the shop with guests). Maximum up to two people.
- We can help with your photo shoot with our camera and will be given all data (around 100 photos) at a Japanese garden near by our shop. However if you would like to have the best possible photos, we recommend to have a professional photographer. In this case additional costs apply: until two people from 12,000yen / over three from 16,000yen but price may change, depending on season, your requests or photographer.
- You can use our hair accessories but if you would like your hair and make-up done, we charge an extra 7000yen refer here (only hair or make up: 4000yen)
- After our escorting and help taking photos, you can keep wearing Kimono by 5pm.
- These prices are same for adults, children, women and men. But until 2 years, a baby kimono is free of charge when both parents rent Kimono.
- When it is rain, we rent but only limited location will be available for guidance, or you can change day and time without additional fee. also you can change
- “Experience Plan” and we will return the difference.
- We can suggest additional nice locations to go in Kimono (Shinjyukugyoen, Nezu museum etc…) by yourself but we can come with you for extra payment if you would like us to help with photos there.
- Reservations accepted 3 month prior and no later than 2 hours prior requested appointment.