Out and about for a photo!
We located 10 minutes walk from the Meiji Shinto shrine and 1 minutes from To-go Shinto shrine( with Japanese garden). Both Shinto and Kimono are deeply rooted in the way of Japanese life. Nice to visit there in Kimono and have photos.
Going out in Kimono
– 9,000yen (over 2 guests and pay in advanced)
– 10,000yen (Solo guest /Book or pay on the day )
~Upon your request, we can offer a nicer or bigger Kimono with additional charge (around plus 3000yen). Please ask staffs on the day~
We will escort you the Meiji-shrine, a Japanese garden or somewhere for one hour with photo help and will provide the tea ceremony as complimentary.
If you would like, you can keep the Kimono by 5pm and have freedom time by yourself
Terms and Conditions:
- Price will be 1000 yen plus when you pay on the day and book on the day
- Solo guest is 1000yen plus
- Just bring yourself. But also please visit this page for preparing.
- We can provide a tea ceremony for guests. Additional tea ceremony is 500 yen par parson. (For whom come the shop with guests) . Maximam up to two people.
- We can help with your photo shoot with our camera and will be given all dates (around 100 photos).However if you would like to have nice photos, we recommend to have a professional photographer. Price image :til two people from 10,000yen / over three from 16,000yen but price may change, depend on season, your request or photographer.
- You can use our hair accessories but if you would like your hair and make up done , we charge an extra 7000yen refer here (only hair or make up :4000yen)
- After our escorting and help taking photos, you can still keep Kimono by 5pm.
- These prices are same as adult, children, women and men. But until 2 years, a baby kimono is free of charge when both parents rent Kimono.
- When it is rain, we rent but limited location we can take you.Or you can change day and time without additional fee. Or you can change “Experience Plan” and we will back the difference fee.
- Beside of Meiji and Togo-shrines we can suggest other place to go (Shinjyukugyoen, Nezu museum etc…) .
- Reservations accepted 3 month prior and no later than 2 hours prior requested.