How to book for buying Kimono/Yukata in person?
What are some nice places to visit in Kimono ?
Tips for your best Kimono photos
After care of Kimono and Yukata
- why do we need to book in advance? > We like to offer private time to give enough consultation and we need time for prepare your wished Kimono.
- do you have an internet shop and ship overseas? > Yes. Let us check deliver fee. (fee is on you)
- how much do I need to buy a full set of Kimono? And what do I need? > It depends on your size, at least 25,000yen and please have a look this. Yukata is cheeper.
- I am very tall or big, are there second hand Kimono which will suit me? > Since Japanese are smaller, we don’t think so. Better go for our brand new Yukata which is around 15000yen Inc Obi or tailermade.
- Do I need to clean the Kimono after wearing it? > At least once a season and use Kmiono shop’s cleaning
- Is it very difficult to wear Kimono? > If you can not wear Yukata by yourself, it may be challenging. Please try Yukata self dressing first. VIDEO For men, Kimono and Yukata are same dressing and not difficult.
- I only want to buy Obi or other accessories. > you can bring your Kimono when we meet.
- I want to wear Kimono at a wedding, tea ceremony, or another special occasion. > Yes we can but need time to prepare . Please let us know your occasion and size first.
- Can I pay by credit card? >Over 20,000yen , yes or under it, pay 5%additional.
- Do I need to bring something or wear anything special for my appointment? > please read here
- How should I do my hair and make up? >please read here
- Do you have a discount for a big group? > Sorry not since if you come with many, we need to organize more staffs to derss you otherwise taking too much time. No student discount in Japan.
- I don’t need the tea ceremony or escort, can I get a discount? > Sorry no because all of them are our compliments.
- Can I keep the Kimono overnight? > Yes 30% additionally charge or 50% then we can pick up your kimono at hotel
- Can you send a full set of Kimono to the hotel? > yes we can.
- I am very tall or big, can I rent Kimono? > optional Kimono should work but let us know your size first.
- Some members of my group don’t want to wear Kimono, can they still join the tour? > yes tea ceremony is 500yen Max up to 2 people
- Can I pay on the day of my appointment? > yes 1000yen additional each person.