Take photos under Sakura (Cherry blossoms) in Kimono!
March ~ April Sakura surcharge
We are located just a 10 minute walk from Yoyogi park, 1 minute from a small Japnese garden, as well as 10 minutes by taxi from a beautiful large park. All of these locations are famous for Sakura (cherry blossom) viewing. From March to April, we can enjoy many varieties of Sakura. It is not only early April, so don’t worry! We will take you there and have a photoshoot
Yukata plan (you can keep Yukata)
Kimono and Yukata plan :1000yen additional for pay or book on the day both plan Solo guest need 1000yen additional (solo and on the day booking need 2000yen)
Furisode plan long sleeved hand painted Kimono
-50,000Yen with your partner 70,000yen dateil site.
Corona season special : 40000yen if you skip hair and make for Furisode plan
Included in the price: Kimono rental and dressing, escorting to the Sakura (cherry blossom) place (taxi fee not included),
photo-taking for 30mini with our optical camera (along with all of the data) . As a gift, you can keep your Kimono socks (for kimono plan). Yukata plan you can be kept Yukata and obi.
~Upon your request, we can offer a nicer or larger Kimono with an additional charge. Please ask our staff on the day of your appointment~
Total time is around 1.5 hours for groups of around 2~3 people.
This photo was taken on April 15th（2017）Hanging style cherry blossoms are still blooming near our shop!
These cherry blossom photos were taken on the 22nd of April, 2017 at a park which is 10 minutes from our shop by taxi. At there, we can see cherry blossam between early March to late April usually.(Please note: Taxi fee is not included in the price)
Terms and Conditions:
- Price will be 1000 yen plus when you pay on the day and book on the day
- Solo guests are different price
- Just bring yourself. But also please visit this page for preparing.
We can provide a tea ceremony for guests. Additional tea ceremony is 1500 yen per person. (For whom come the shop with guests). Maximum up to two people.Not for corona time
- We can help with your photo shoot with our camera and will be given all data (around 100 photos) at a Japanese garden near by our shop. However if you would like to have the best possible photos, we recommend to have a “real “( not semi)professional photographer. In this case additional costs apply: 20,000yen but price may change, depending on season, your requests or photographer.
- You can use our hair accessories but if you would like your hair and make-up done, we charge an extra 7000yen refer here (only hair or make up: 4000yen)
- For Kimono plan, after our escorting and help taking photos, you can keep wearing Kimono by 5pm.
- These prices are same for adults, children, women and men. But until 2 years, a baby kimono is free of charge when both parents do the plan. Baby kimono is like cover style.
- When it is rain, we rent but only limited location will be available for guidance, or you can change day and time without additional fee.
also you can change“Experience Plan” and we will return the difference for Kimono rental plan.
- Reservations accepted 3 month prior and no later than 2 hours prior requested appointment.
- For Yukata plan, we have limited Yukata and size, we may ask you to upgrade Yukata with addtinal payment or change plan.
- For both Plan, upon your request, we can offer a nicer or bigger Kimono or Yukata with additional charge. Please ask staffs on the day.
- For Yukata plan, Geta (shoes) is rented for free of charge or you can buy for 2000yen or more additionally on the day.
- When you are over 30mini late, we regards as cancel and only refund 50% or ask you to pay plus 20% re-activate booking. Anyway try to come on time otherwise we may not able to give 30mini.